Cancellation prior to tenancy is required in writing
• 14 or more days’ notice prior to arrival - monies fully refundable
• 14 or less days’ notice prior to arrival - all money received is non-refundable.
Services, supplied, which are not included in the supply of the accommodation (e.g. extra bed (£40 pn+VAT), charges for telephone usage, internet connection, extra change of household linens & towels), will be charged separately at the end of the stay. These charges will be deducted from the Security Deposit unless otherwise agreed between the parties.
A security deposit of £1,000.00 per apartment is held by the Management gains the complete fulfillment of all terms of this Agreement. This will be returned four weeks (maximum) after departure from the apartment provided that the following have been observed:
(a)All bills are paid and all keys are returned.
(b)All contents, utensils and appliances are left in a perfectly clean and working condition.
(c)If dry cleaning or steam cleaning is required to fur-
nishings and carpets after departure an appropriate amount will be deducted.
(d)All broken, missing or soiled items on the inventory
are replaced or relevant costs paid.
(e)The Licensee has paid compensation for any breaches of this Agreement
The Licensee shall not use the security deposit as payment of any occupation charges.
(1) Nothing is to be done on the premises which may be a nuisance to the other occupants or owners.
(2) Not to use the premises for any other profession, business, immoral, or illegal purposes.
(3) Not to grant a sub-licence of any part of the accommo- dation to any other person allow the stay of any other per- son except whose name appears on the Agreement.
General Conditions: cont’d
(4) The accommodation to which this Agreement refers is to be kept clean and orderly at all times.
(5) No pets are allowed.
(6) No extra beds are provided or are allowed to be placed in the apartment.
(7) The owners or managers are permitted to enter and view the premises (with prospective applicants if necessary) at all reasonable times and to have access for necessary repairs etc.
(8) If the charges are not met on the due date, or if the visitor misuses the premises in any way, the owners may repossess the premises and terminate this Agreement with- out prejudice to their rights to claim arrears or damages.
The Licensee is entitled to the following services during the period of occupation:
(a)The rental is inclusive of electricity, central heat- ing, color television, maid services five days a week, porters 24 hrs a day, laundry of household linen once a week.
(b)The maid services is restricted to general clean- ing, making beds and hovering the floor areas
and does not normally include personal maid service.
Vacation of Premises:
The premises must be vacated on or before the terminal date of the occupation as indicated in this Agreement by 12 noon. Any extensions have to be agreed upon in writing. Any monies received after the date of expiry of the Agree- ment will be accepted as mesne profits without prejudice to any rights of the owners under this Agreement.
Guests are warned that their private belongings are not insured under the owners' comprehensive insurance policy. Guests are urged to take out private insurance policies to protect their interest and neither the management nor the owners can be made responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused.
Furniture & Effects:
All contents are to be kept in a clean condition and good state of repair. No furniture, fixtures or effects are to be removed from the premises. No furniture or effects are to be brought in or affixed without the owner's permission.