My Favourites


menu button

Price - * VAT is charged 4% after 28 nights

Please note that prices are indicative for the period requested, final quote will be confirmed on enquiry by one of our account managers.

Still Life Liverpool Street

Liverpool Street

0 reviews

Minimum stay: 7 nights

Apartment Types:

  • 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom

Nearest Stations:

  • Aldgate (0 Miles)
  • Aldgate East (0.1 Miles)
  • Fenchurch Street (0.2 Miles)
  • Tower Hill (0.3 Miles)


  • frature image
    Fully Equipped Modern Kitchen
  • frature image
    LCD TV, cable, music system direct dial telephone
  • frature image
    Free WiFi
  • frature image
    Washing Machine/ Dryer
  • frature image
  • frature image
    Weekly Maid Service
  • frature image
    Baby Cot and Highchair (on request)
  • frature image
    Extra Bed (chargeable)


Still Life Liverpool Street serviced apartments in London boast self-catering accommodation in the centre of London’s financial district.

The spacious 2 bedroom apartments offer bright living space equipped with sofas and a flat-screen TV plus WiFi throughout. The bathroom is modern with complimentary toiletries whilst the kitchen has a dishwasher, an oven, a fridge and a microwave. The apartment also has a washing machine and tumble dryer.

There are plenty of bars, restaurants and shops in the closeby Spitalfields Market and Brick Lane along with trendy Shoreditch and Hoxton also within walking distance. The West End can be accessed in 20 minutes by public transport.

A 10 minute walk will take you to Liverpool Street Station with both underground and overground connections including direct bus and train connection to Stansted Airport. Canary Wharf is a 15-minute drive from the apartment.

Booking Terms and Conditions


15:00 - 19:00 hours


04:00 - 11:00 hours

Late arrival charges:

From 7pm until 10pm £30

From 10pm onwards £80

Check-in Procedure

Guests are required to show photo identification and credit card upon check-in.

Guests will be provided with check in instructions prior to arrival as no staff are present on site. 


Rates are including VAT and WiFi Internet.

The property require a scanned copy of passport, ID or Driver's License.

25% Payment at the time of the booking, remainder 75% 14 days prior to arrival

Children and extra beds

All children are welcome.

There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.


Pets are not allowed.

Cards accepted at this property

Visa and Mastercard

The property will pre authorise your credit/debit card for an amount of GBP 250 as a damage deposit. 


Standard Pricing
Apartment Type Max guests Nightly Rates
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 5 £240

0 reviews for Still Life Liverpool Street

There are no reviews for this property

Powered by TransferMate