Limehouse Apartments, Docklands
- Max guests:
- Minimum stay:
- 3 nights
- Nearest stations:
- Limehouse (0.2 miles) Stepney Green (0.7 miles) Shadwell (0.9 miles)
- Wide-Screen Digital Television
- DVD Player
- Broadband Internet Access
- Luxury Gilchrist & Soames Toiletries
- Weekly Maid Service and Linen Change
- 24 Hour Emergency Contact
- Fully Fitted Contemporary Kitchen
- Dishwasher and Washer / Dryer
- High-specification Bathroom
- Powered Shower
- Breakfast and evening meal delivery service
- British Breakfast (£15 – enough for 2)
- Grab & Go! Breakfast Bag (£8 – for one)
- Babysitting service
- Spa treatments available on request (chargeable)
- Airport transfers available on request (chargeable)
- Sky TV Package available on request (chargeable)
This modern development is adjacent to the Limehouse Basin Marina and Regent’s Canal Dock.
These luxurious, contemporary apartments are ideal if you require easy access across the capital, and would like to enjoy the vibrancy of London’s traditional docklands culture.
The local area is full of character, known as the ‘Jewel in the Crown’ of the British Inland waterways network. The Regent's Canal Dock, built in 1820, is the oldest dock still operating as it was originally planned.
Now newly rejuvenated, the modern facilities complement the restaurants, pubs and bars that line the River Thames, offering excellent views over the tideway.
Whether you require corporate accommodation or a short let apartment in London for a leisure break, Limehouse Apartments offer great value and flexibility compared to other accommodation options.
Our unique modern developments are all designed and furnished with space, security and comfort in mind.
We always go the extra mile for our guests; our welcoming dedicated team is on hand 24 hours a day, seven days a week to make sure your stay is as comfortable, enjoyable and stress-free as possible. On average, our apartments are 10 times the size of a typical hotel room, and all of our developments allow access for wheelchair users.
We provide CCTV, a Concierge and a 24-Hour Emergency Contact for all of our locations for extra peace of mind.
Our guests can rest assured that every apartment has the same high-quality furnishings and thoughtful finishing touches, offering the best of both worlds: the freedom to explore London and the comfort to relax and entertain in a home from home.
|Apartment Name||Description||Maximum number of guests||Nightly Rates for stays 1 - 6 Nights||Nightly Rates for stays 7 - 28 Nights||Nightly Rates for stays 29 to 89 Nights|
|Two Bedroom||Two bedroom apartment with separate living area and opan plan kitchen||4||£221||£190||£184|
|One Bedroom||One bedroom apartment with separate living area and open plan kitchen||2||£139||£127||£123|
|Open plan studio with ensuite and kitchen||2||£129||£117||£112|
|Note: Rates are exclusive of Value Added Tax @ 20%. Discounts are available for long stays|